Tuesday, March 3

Happy Square Root Day!

03.03.09 is a perfect square. Yay. I guess.

Let's all grab our calculators, go to the nearest bar, drink to square roots, flex our hypothetical muscles, wink at the ladies or the dudes and suggest a little private right angle session since Square Root Day doesn't happen in another 7 years (April 4, 2016), get our asses kicked and flying out of the bar---wait, this is just like any other day at the bar.

Oh well. There's always Pi Day (3.14) to look forward to.

Via Robert X. Cringely: Notes from the Field

And here's one of my favorite bands of all time, Los Campesinos, singing what I always say to our Accounting Department, "Please Don't Tell Me to Do the Math(S):


Dont Tell Me To Do The Math(s) - Los Campesinos!

4 comments:

Andy Briones said...

I'm suddenly reminded of Math I, the subject I almost flunked in college, ehehe. I don't have a healthy relationship with numbers.

Thor said...

I'm fascinated by it but I also don't do numbers. Got 2.75 in Math I. See?

Space Philippines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Space Philippines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.