Tuesday, March 3

Happy Square Root Day!

03.03.09 is a perfect square. Yay. I guess.

Let's all grab our calculators, go to the nearest bar, drink to square roots, flex our hypothetical muscles, wink at the ladies or the dudes and suggest a little private right angle session since Square Root Day doesn't happen in another 7 years (April 4, 2016), get our asses kicked and flying out of the bar---wait, this is just like any other day at the bar.

Oh well. There's always Pi Day (3.14) to look forward to.

Via Robert X. Cringely: Notes from the Field

And here's one of my favorite bands of all time, Los Campesinos, singing what I always say to our Accounting Department, "Please Don't Tell Me to Do the Math(S):


Dont Tell Me To Do The Math(s) - Los Campesinos!

4 comments:

Visual Velocity said...

I'm suddenly reminded of Math I, the subject I almost flunked in college, ehehe. I don't have a healthy relationship with numbers.

Thor Bee said...

I'm fascinated by it but I also don't do numbers. Got 2.75 in Math I. See?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.