Friday, September 23

More seven

Tagged by the shuffler of stars. So here's my seven.

List seven of your favorite songs of the moment in your journal and force seven other people to repeat this process or a puppy somewhere in the world will be sad:

500 - Lush (Lovelife)
Shake, baby, shake / You know I can fit you in my arms.

At the Other End of the Telescope - Til Tuesday (Everything's Different Now) / Elvis Costello (All This Useless Beauty)
Can we agree that just this once, I'm gonna change my life / Until it's as tiny or important as you like.

14th Street - Laura Cantrell (Humming by the Flowered Vine)
I see you on the street / You kiss my cheek / My knees go weak / It's clear you've got nothing to lose / While I'm losing sleep.

Animals - The Guild League (Inner North)
We all begin with just our skin / And we live enthralled just like animals.

Saddest Quo - Pernice Brothers (Discover a Lovelier You)
Trying to be a better person / Hindsight's twenty and my visibility is worsening / All the accolades are choking / But my faith in life's unbroken.

Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani (Angel. Love.Music.Baby.)
This my shit.

Almost Home - The Reivers (End of the Day)
I was driving when I heard you call my name / It was not like before not quite the same / It’s too late to be much good and I might as well confess / That I have not got the nerve to borrow cigarettes /
When I’m almost with you music tries to play / When I’m almost home I almost hear you say/ It would be all right if we could run away.


-------------------------------------------------------

Tagging Is it Safe, Single Space and Sci-Fi High (but just catch up since I know you're out of the country again, sis). Tag you! Tag you all!

No comments: