Friday, February 11

Music Meme 2

*courtesy of geek dawg is-it-safe.*
*and because there's not much going on. which is good.*

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
4 GB i-tunes, 10 GB wma ... as of February 11, 2005. 4 p.m.

2. The CD you last bought is?
In just now ... Alexi Murdoch's Four Songs, Beulah's Yoko, and Bright Eyes' I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
"Bidin' Time," The Reivers

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
From my musicbot's Bus Ride playlist, a soundtrack to traveling, 20 minutes of beginnings and blurry houses.
  • Prettiest Eyes - The Beautiful South
  • Deathly - Aimee Mann
  • Almost Home - The Reivers
  • If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugar
  • Daddy, You've Been On My Mind - Joan Baez

*word*

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Hello, Thor.

I hope its ok if i put a link of your blog in my blog.

Tata!