An iPod meme from Dodobird Here's the instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question
1. What Does This Year Have In Store For Me? Wider Too, Tender Forever
2. What Does My Love Life Look Like? Born Under a Good Sign, Teenage Fanclub
3. What Do I Say When Life Gets Hard? Columbus Avenue, Aimee Mann
4. What Do I Think Of When I Get Up In The Morning? Casimir Pulaski Day, Sufjan Stevens
5. What Song Will I Dance To At My Wedding? As You Wish , Aqueduct (I love, love this. But for tonight, as you wish, I'll beg for my life...)
6. What Do You Want As A Career? Whisper, A Fine Frenzy
7. Your Favorite Saying? I Must Belong Somewhere, Bright Eyes
8. Favorite Place? Not What You Want, Sleater-Kinney
9. What Do You Think of Your Parents? Pilot Can at the Queer of God, The Flaming Lips
10. Where Would You Go On A First Date? Push Up on Me, Rihanna
11. Drug of Choice? It Wasn't Me, Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins
12. Describe Yourself. The Opposite of Hallelujah, Jens Lekman (Hah!)
13. The Song That Will Be Played At Your Funeral? Time Flies, Lykke Li (Not bad for an epitaph either)
15. What is Your State of Mind Like At The Moment? Melt My Heart to Stone, Adele
16. How Will I Die? New League of Nations, monograph
17. The Song You'll Put As The Subject? Don't Confess (This Thing that Breaks My Heart), Tegan and Sara
So if I judge my state through the iPod oracle, then I am a quite happy, mostly love struck, I jump to heavy petting on the first date, drugged with denial, and will join the new league of nations where I will die saving the world. Not bad.