I'm just not used to editing hardcore journal stuff. But I do it anyway. I've been editing my memories more than I should. Part science, part romance, I've been editing my life so it would become publishable bio-fiction.
And this is also why I keep this blog. I write about my life like it were a story, I edit like it were a draft, hoping to find somewhere between the lines, buried under the plot twists, the happy endings that are there all along.
And I think I have. So far, thank you,
- Wilmer, happiness in our home, in our bed. In our sleep The Great and Secret Show;
- Margie, tight scoobie hugs after the drive home with Ms. Love and District Sleeps Alone Tonight;
- Kristine, Whiskey, Tango, Ghost;
- Dodo, director of words and wow, there's never enough music;
- The crew of Star Trek Voyager, now, there will always be coffee in every nebula;
- Joss Whedon, still I always feel this strange estrangement.
Not bad. Six happy stories.